Elizabeth Neal Psychology
Relationship and Individual Therapy
MARATHON THERAPY NOW AVAILABLE ON SELECTED WEEKENDS IN GLADESVILLE.
Marriage research shows that, on average, couples wait six years from the early signs of distress before they seek help.
If your relationship is troubled, this weekend intensive will provide you with a road map for repair. If your relationship is already strong, this weekend intensive will give you insights and tools to create more alignment and meaning.
This is ideal for all couples who wish to fast-track their relationship therapy process with 'marathon therapy'.
What to Expect
Over the two days, couples will learn how to:
• Repair past hurts and move through ‘stuck points’
• Keep conflict discussions calm and constructive
• Break through and convert gridlocked conflict into compassionate dialogue
• Build a greater understanding of each other's inner landscape
• Strengthen and sustain the gains in your relationship
• Deepen respect, affection and closeness to one another
Prior to the weekend intensive, all couples complete a comprehensive clinical online assessment comprising of 480 questions about their current perspective regarding the relationship. This assesses friendship, intimacy, how well you know your partner, how you manage emotions and conflict, how you share your values and goals, and what give meaning to your lives. There are additional questions about parenting, housework, finances, trust, and individual areas of concern.
Weekend Intensives are held at my Gladesville practice in Sydney.
For more information and registration send me an email via the contact page